New Grant Model Coming Soon!
Through our strategic planning process, the Michael Reese Health Trust will focus its support and accelerate turnaround times between application and funding decision. We ask for your patience while we construct this new model. We plan to have the information you need on our website by December 2017. In the meantime, please contact your Program Officer if you have questions.
Our new grant making program will seek to do the following:
- Preserve the safety net
- Strengthen the intersection between housing and health
- Expand school-based behavioral health care and Medicaid enrollment
- Integrate oral health into primary care
- Promote long-term counseling for domestic violence survivors and cross-sector provider collaborations
- Foster a healthy Jewish community
- Grow and sustain the health care workforce
- Interrupt and prevent violence
IMPORTANT NOTE: Spring 2018 will be the next grant cycle for the Trust. This will allow time to develop the funding strategies within each area. Should you have questions or wish to discuss how your organization might partner with the Trust, please contact the program officer associated with the area of focus.
- Jennifer Rosenkranz, Senior Program Officer – Jrosenkranz@healthtrust.net
-Preserve the safety net
-Expand school-based behavioral health care and Medicaid enrollment
-Promote long-term counseling for domestic violence survivors and cross-sector provider collaborations
-Prevent violence – this strategy is limited to the Trust’s participation in The Partnership for Safe and Peaceful Communities - http://safeandpeaceful.org/
- Rachel Reichlin, Program Officer – Rreichlin@healthtrust.net
-Strengthen the intersection between housing and health
-Grow and sustain the health care workforce
-Integrate oral health into primary care
-Violence Prevention and Interruption – hospital-based initiatives
- Gayla Brockman, President and CEO – Gbrockman@healthtrust.net
-Foster a healthy Jewish community